So today started out with Eric getting the day off for ~1 inch of snow. I'll never get used to MD snow policies. That also meant no Zumba class for me today :-( Then while trying to get Anna to eat her oatmeal, which she loves and usually eats a ton of but after saying she wanted it wouldn't touch it, Hamish had a very mild seizure. I am still very upset about it. It only lasted for 2 seconds but he hasn't been himself recently and I worry that there is something wrong. He's only 8 but I dread him getting sick and one day dying. However he spent the rest of the day all happy and energetic, I think it's cause we were all home all day and he loves having us here.
We spent the rest of the day just playing. We were going to go out in the snow but it didn't seem worth it for the little bit there was.


Anna loves her new Cars bed. I was going to get a princess one but Target had them on clearance for 1/2 off and they only had Cars, Hannah Montana, and High school musical. That was an easy decision. We wanted it for her because she won't stay in a pack 'n play. When we go to my parents she then sleeps in the bed which puts Eric and I on air mattresses on the floor in another room. The moment we set it up she crawled in and started sucking her knuckle and rubbing her ear. Now she puts different stuffed animals on it and says "na na", night-night, then she climbs on. The second pic is her pretending to be sleeping.
I was really hungry for dinner tonight so I decided to make whole wheat pasta. I can have alot of it for little points. But Anna doesn't tend to eat it and after a day of eating 4 bites of oatmeal and most of a small bowl of Chex I didn't hold out much hope. Then as I was fixing our plates I decided to try a different approach. I put plain noodles on her plate spirnkled a little cheese on them and then put some sauce on the side and told her it was dip. She ate 2 plates of it! She is obsessed with dip. She even was eating just sauce of her fork by the end, chunks of tomato and all and she doesn't like tomato. I guess I have to start coming up with more "dip" ideas.
Give Hamish a scratch under the ears for me. I hope he is okay.
ReplyDelete