Sunday, February 15, 2009

Piano

I watched Jenna on Friday the girls started the day relaxing on the Care Bear couch. 


Then they decided it was a hat day.  They played for quite awhile in Anna's hats. The hat Jenna was wearing kept falling over her eyes but she didn't care.  I had to mention it because I thought the pics were too cute.


Dad brought my sister's old piano to us today.  She is getting a new to her, nicer piano and my dad wanted Anna to have a piano to "play" with.   They barely got it in and she wanted the bench by it so she could play.  


She sat and played for at least 5 minutes.  I think it made it all worth it for my dad.  



So they played a duet.



Now I guess I'll have to get some sheet music.



1 comment:

  1. The picture of them in the hats are too cute. I might have to get copies of that.

    ReplyDelete