Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunny day

Anna was up early from her nap today since she has figured out how to open her door.  So we took advantage of the nice weather and went out to "wee slide" as she calls it.  Of course when we got outside she went straight for the sand box. (She loves to say wee slide but not necessarily going on the slide)
Anyway, here is her sand play in pictures. 


First she takes of her shoe
s and socks....


Then she played for awhile....
She found an elephant so it got a kiss. 

Then she saw a "beeble" (all bugs except for ladybugs and flys are beebles)

"Hi Beeble"


I hope her nose doesn't drip on "beeble"

Can you see "beeble"?  He is the black dot on the side of the sand box.  I think he was a gnat of some sort.  I know I took entymology but that was like 12 years ago and there are too many bugs to  remember them all.  












No comments:

Post a Comment